A technological device used to consume cannabis that involves heating cannabis flowers or oils to a specific temperature, creating a cannabinoid vapor to inhale. Though fairly new technology, vaporizers are a very popular product type in the cannabis and CBD industries.
- USPS Warns CBD and Hemp Vape Companies about Possible Mailing Restrictions
- What Hemp, CBD, and Marijuana Businesses should Know Regarding the Pact Act
- Utah’s Sober Living Home Permits Residents to Take Clinical Marijuana
- Tobacco Executive Dubs CBD as An Interesting Growth Niche
- Hemp Farmers in Iowa Record Successful and Devastating Harvests in 2020
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 2
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 1
- Review: HoneyStick High Roller
- Review: HoneyStick Defender 3-in-1 Vape Kit
- Review: Hempbase Vapes
- Review: Frisco Labs CBD Flower + Giveaway!
- CBD Crystal Producer Scales up Production in Colorado
- QWIN is a New Cannabis Company Looking to Change the Industry
- Is Vaping the Magic Bullet We’re Lead to Believe?
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Relating to a living matter produced without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or other…
Colony Forming Units (CFU)
Colony Forming Units (CFU) are a unit of measurement for microbes. When a microbe or…
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF) is the amount of PAR photons emitted from a lamp per…
A hydroponic method wherein air pressure from a small air pump is used to percolate…