A type of cannabis product where the active compounds in the flowers have been extracted and added to a product that is applied directly to the skin. As the body’s biggest organ, the skin allows for transdermal absorption of compounds like cannabinoids into the bloodstream. There is evidence to suggest that the skin has its own Endocannabinoid System, which is why topical cannabinoid products are effective for localized pain relief.
- Canadian Hemp Company Buttons Down U.S. CBD Topicals Distribution Deal
- Sephora Sets Standards for their CBD Topicals
- Vancouver Wellness Company Acquires Kentucky CBD Extractor
- Review: R+R Medicinals Hemp Cream
- CBG Set for Wider Distribution in Canada as International Companies Team Up
- Czech CBD Processor Can Now Export to Spain
- Hemp Hydrate Enters Distribution Deal and Relaunches Ecommerce Efforts
- City Commission in Pittsburg Weighs Pros and Cons of Hemp Processing Plant
- Green Growth Brand’s CEO Parts ways Amidst Troubles
- CBD Company in Oregon Lays Off Almost 40 Workers, Blaming the FDA
- Arthritis Foundation Gives CBD Guidance
- CBD Company Uses Partnership to Expand into Aromatherapy and Cosmetics
- Rob Gronkowski Advocates for CBD and the Relief it Provides
- Aurora Hemp is Here
- The Cannabis sales market is poised to explode.
- Florida CBD Company Faces Lawsuit over Possible Vape Illness
- United Natural Products Alliance Admits First CBD Company
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
A minor phytocannabinoid classified as a byproduct of Cannabidiol (CBD) with limited clinical research available.
The process by which plants take solar energy and convert it into sugar and other…
Hypochlorous Acid is a relatively weak acid that is most commonly used as a disinfectant….
Mica which has been processed and expanded by heat. Vermiculite has excellent water-retention qualities and…
Mercury Vapor Lamp
The oldest member of the HID family, mercury vapor lamps work by arcing electricity through…