A common cannabis product consisting of a liquid extract that is usually made with alcohol, glycerol or a carrier oil and ingested orally. Cannabis tinctures are dosed with a dropper that is typically placed under the tongue and when made with alcohol as the solvent, enables quick absorption. When a tincture is made with a carrier oil like hemp seed oil or MCT oil rather than alcohol or glycerol, it is absorbed by the digestive system and takes longer to feel the effects, resulting in less active compounds absorbed into the body.
- Review: R+R Medicinals Hemp Extract Oil Tincture
- New York Hemp Producers Want New Extracts Rules
- American Shaman Enacts First CBD Store within a Store Partnership
- Smokeable Hemp Ban Takes Effect in Texas
- Promising Research Points to Hemp Batteries Performing Better than Lithium, Graphene
- CBD Crystal Producer Scales up Production in Colorado
- City Commission in Pittsburg Weighs Pros and Cons of Hemp Processing Plant
- Miraflora Launched New Line of Hemp Products to Combine Sustainability and Innovation
- CBD Retailer Sued for Falsely Claiming their Products were Heavy Metal Free
- Wisconsin Company Focuses on Seed-to-Bottle CBD
- Hemp Extract THC Limits Raised in Oregon
- You Can Now Pick-Your-Own Hemp in Maine
- Colorado Processor Aims to Process 2 million pounds of Biomass this year.
- Florida CBD Company Faces Lawsuit over Possible Vape Illness
- United Natural Products Alliance Admits First CBD Company
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
A female cannabis plant that is used for breeding and cloning. Growers choose their mothers…
A minor phytocannabinoid similar to Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) but with less psychoactivity. Early research has shown…
Active compounds produced by cannabis and other plants and microorganisms consisting of aromatic hydrocarbons, which…
A hydroponic system wherein drain water is not recirculated, and is instead sent to a…