A common cannabis product consisting of a liquid extract that is usually made with alcohol, glycerol or a carrier oil and ingested orally. Cannabis tinctures are dosed with a dropper that is typically placed under the tongue and when made with alcohol as the solvent, enables quick absorption. When a tincture is made with a carrier oil like hemp seed oil or MCT oil rather than alcohol or glycerol, it is absorbed by the digestive system and takes longer to feel the effects, resulting in less active compounds absorbed into the body.
- Review: Pachamama Oil Tinctures
- Review: R+R Medicinals Hemp Extract Oil Tincture
- Pachamama Product Spotlight
- CBDistillery Product Spotlight
- New Law Could Put California’s Hemp Sector Under Marijuana regulation
- Holiday Gift Guide – Part 3
- UN Commission set to Rebuff CBD ‘Footnote’
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 2
- Polish Hemp Company Raises €1 Million in 38 Minutes Through Crowdfunding
- What is Delta-8 THC?
- Louisiana Lawmakers Approve Medical Marijuana Reforms Despite Minimal Business
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 1
- Manhattan CBD Brand Launches Online Store With UK’s John Lewis
- Review: Synchronicity Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- New York Hemp Producers Want New Extracts Rules
- American Shaman Enacts First CBD Store within a Store Partnership
- Smokeable Hemp Ban Takes Effect in Texas
- Promising Research Points to Hemp Batteries Performing Better than Lithium, Graphene
- CBD Crystal Producer Scales up Production in Colorado
- City Commission in Pittsburg Weighs Pros and Cons of Hemp Processing Plant
- Miraflora Launched New Line of Hemp Products to Combine Sustainability and Innovation
- CBD Retailer Sued for Falsely Claiming their Products were Heavy Metal Free
- Wisconsin Company Focuses on Seed-to-Bottle CBD
- Hemp Extract THC Limits Raised in Oregon
- You Can Now Pick-Your-Own Hemp in Maine
- Colorado Processor Aims to Process 2 million pounds of Biomass this year.
- Florida CBD Company Faces Lawsuit over Possible Vape Illness
- United Natural Products Alliance Admits First CBD Company
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
These are nutrients that plants need only in small amounts. High levels can be toxic….
The measure of the reflective quality of a surface; the relative ability of a given…
Water Holding Capacity (WHC)
Water holding capacity is the total amount of water a soil can hold at field…
Any type of cannabis product that is refined from flowers into a more purified and…
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) is an analytical technique typically used in genetics laboratories. An enzyme…