The scientific name for the Cannabis Sativa species of cannabis. It is commonly used to describe a type of marijuana that produces more stimulating and cerebral effects, compared to indica strains.
- USDA to Study Hemp Ingredients in Cosmetic Products
- Washington Poised to Permit Hemp Manufacturing
- Federal Agencies Second 1% THC in Hemp
- Italian Hemp Panel Urged to Concentrate on Research
- Review: Delta Effex Gummies & Cartridges
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 2
- Hemp Listed in Italy’s Agricultural Product List
- Pet Hemp Products Tested for Contents
- The Importance of Mapping the Cannabis Genome
- Louisiana Jumps into Industrial Hemp
- Bee Populations Could be Restored by Hemp Crops New Study Finds
- Can Employees be Fired for Using CBD?
- Hemp vs. Marijuana
- Colorado Hemp Company will drop Lawsuit with Idaho Police if their Hemp is Returned.
- The Cannabis sales market is poised to explode.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Referring to cannabis plants that originate from the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan and Pakistan….
Re-entry restriction is time that a greenhouse or room should be kept closed and should…
Minimal Risk Pesticides
Minimal risk pesticides (sometimes called section 25b pesticides) are pesticides that have been determined by…
Fungus gnat larvae feed on fungus, decaying plant matter, and plant roots in soil. While…
Spectroscopy is an analytical technique that examines the spectrum of light coming from a light…