The scientific name for the Cannabis Sativa species of cannabis. It is commonly used to describe a type of marijuana that produces more stimulating and cerebral effects, compared to indica strains.
- Pet Hemp Products Tested for Contents
- The Importance of Mapping the Cannabis Genome
- Louisiana Jumps into Industrial Hemp
- Bee Populations Could be Restored by Hemp Crops New Study Finds
- Can Employees be Fired for Using CBD?
- Hemp vs. Marijuana
- Colorado Hemp Company will drop Lawsuit with Idaho Police if their Hemp is Returned.
- The Cannabis sales market is poised to explode.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Known as the “bliss molecule,” anandamide is a neurotransmitter that is considered an endocannabinoid because…
Mosaic viruses are group of different plant viruses that cause a “mosaic” pattern to appear…
A group of phytonutrients known for providing color pigmentation to plants. Over 6,000 varieties of…
A centrifuge is a device used to separate out particles in a suspension. By rotating…
Downy Mildew is an obligate parasitic fungus, similar to powdery mildew. However, unlike powdery mildew,…