The use of cannabis products to induce pleasure, euphoria, relaxation, and to enhance sociability. The dividing line between recreational and medical cannabis is largely due to social stigma and perception, which makes using cannabis for enjoyment a taboo topic. Even in the recreational market, cannabis products are used for a wide range of health benefits, blurring the line between recreational and medical use.
- Chicago’s Mayor Determined to Keep Recreational Marijuana Sales out of Downtown
- Maine Issues First Recreational Cannabis Business Licenses.
- Colorado Ends its First Official Hemp Week
- States Where Cannabis Companies Remain Open
- Hemp Extract THC Limits Raised in Oregon
- 10 Pesticides Approved for Hemp by EPA
- Hemp Bill Passed through Wisconsin Assembly
- What is the view of the Federal Government for cannabis products
- Colorado Opens Online Registration to Grow Hemp
- Air Force Advices Against Airmen Using CBD Products
- South Dakota Set to Take Another Look at Cannabis Laws
- Uruguay Seller Sends First Bulk Shipment of Hemp to Switzerland
- Investment Group Purchases UK Cannabis Grower
- Lebanon Becomes the First Arab Country to Legalize Cannabis Cultivation for Medical Use
- CBD Processing Startup Hopes to Help Southwest Colorado Hemp Farmers
- Where is cannabis legal?
- Nebraska Counties Suspend Cannabis Prosecution
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Pyrethrins are a group of insecticidal chemicals derived from chrysanthemums. There is evidence that crushed…
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are a set of documents intended to accompany any potentially…
The scientific name for the Cannabis Indica species of cannabis. It is commonly used to…
Acequinocyl is a miticide frequently used in fruit production and has a half life of…
Light-Energy Harvesting Centers (LEHC)
Light-energy harvesting centers are specific protein subunits of chlorophyll where light energy is collected and…