Relating to a living matter produced without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or other artificial agents.
- Green Organic Dutchman Cuts can’t Kill Polish Subsidiary
- Purdue University Awarded $1M to Study Production of Organic Hemp
- First Organic Hemp Flower Certification Issued by USDA
- First Hemp Shipment to America From Paraguay And Latin America
- Canadian Hemp Company Buttons Down U.S. CBD Topicals Distribution Deal
- Review: R+R Medicinals Hemp Cream
- Today is National CBD Day – Update: It’s Over!
- Former Clorox Exec Joins Canadian CBD Company as Product Development Director
- California Farm Dismissed from Tribal Lawsuit
- Estonian Company Looks to Make an Impact on the Future of Hemp
- Hemp Company Scoops Up Bankrupt Producer’s Assets
- Judge Orders Injunction After New York Company Fails to Heed FDA Warnings
- HempFlax Purchases German Insulation Company
- Arcadia Biosciences Raises $6.8 Million to Bolster Hemp Division
- New Research Shows Hemp Oil Effectively Treats Chronic Neuropathic Pain
- Madras, Oregon Home to New Hemp Processing Facility Launched by VFS LLC
- This Week in Hemp: States Prepare for 2020 Growing Season, New Companies Launch while Old Ones Flounder.
- Good Hemp Plans to Distribution in Wisconsin thanks to Partnership with Green Bay Seven-Up
- Miraflora Launched New Line of Hemp Products to Combine Sustainability and Innovation
- Mistakes for Farmers to Avoid Before Planting this Year
- Sephora Sets Standards for their CBD Topicals
- Biocontrols: a Farmer’s Friend
- Wisconsin Company Focuses on Seed-to-Bottle CBD
- Bee Populations Could be Restored by Hemp Crops New Study Finds
- Hemp Extract THC Limits Raised in Oregon
- FDA Fires Warning Shot to 15 Companies
- Farm Bill 2018
- Aurora Hemp is Here
- Hemp Pollen Migration Research Awarded Grant by USDA
- Harvest Time for Oregon Hemp
- Montana Senator Speaks in Support of the Stability the USDA’s New Rules Provide
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Xylem are specialized transport tissues found in plants. They transport water and nutrients from the…
Fertigation (an amalgamation of Fertilizer and Irrigation) is a process wherein fertilizers or nutrients are…
Phototropins are a set of proteins that mediate the phototropism response in plants.
Any and all cannabinoids from the plant other than Tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD).