A female cannabis plant that is used for breeding and cloning. Growers choose their mothers based on strong genetics, overall plant health, and desired effects.
- Oregon Researchers to Study Effects of Wildfire Smoke on Hemp Plants
- Review: R+R Medicinals Hemp Extract Gummy Rings
- Review: R+R Medicinals Hemp Extract Oil Tincture
- Review: R+R Medicinals Hemp Cream
- Wisconsin Company Focuses on Seed-to-Bottle CBD
- Anthony Sullivan Turns Hemp Production into Reality-TV
- What are the Benefits of CBD?
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Any type of cannabis product that is refined from flowers into a more purified and…
Amino acids are the basic building blocks of proteins. There are 500 known amino acids,…
Downy Mildew is an obligate parasitic fungus, similar to powdery mildew. However, unlike powdery mildew,…
The process of breeding multiple cannabis plants to produce a new strain. In order to…
Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICPMS)
Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) is a spectrometry technique capable of detecting metals and…