The use of cannabis to support medical conditions such as chronic pain, nausea, anxiety, depression, insomnia. Medical marijuana differs from recreational marijuana in intention of use but not necessarily cannabinoid profile, as there are accepted medical uses for all cannabinoids, including THC, the single psychoactive cannabinoid.
- Mississippi Is Looking Forward to the November Medical Marijuana Legalization Vote.
- Oklahoma Allows Curbside Medical Marijuana Sales
- Medical Cannabis Harvests in Germany Likely to Be Delayed Until 2021.
- Colorado Clarifies What Hemp Products Can be sold by Marijuana Stores
- Lebanon Becomes the First Arab Country to Legalize Cannabis Cultivation for Medical Use
- Testing Marijuana: Thin Layer Chromatography
- Hemp vs. Marijuana
- Chicago’s Mayor Determined to Keep Recreational Marijuana Sales out of Downtown
- Maryland and Lower Sioux Tribe Join List With USDA Approved Plans
- Investment Group Purchases UK Cannabis Grower
- Elixinol Changes Strategy Thanks to FDA
- Charlotte, the Inspiration for Charlotte’s Web CBD, Dies from COVID-19
- States Where Cannabis Companies Remain Open
- Cannabis Medicine Exported to Israel will Include New Mexico Hemp
- California Nonprofit Dodges Libel Suit Over CBD Product Testing
- Applications to Grow and Process Hemp are now Open for the Ohio Department of Agriculture
- 1,500 Businesses Licensed to Sell CBD in Louisiana
- Hemp Bill Passed through Wisconsin Assembly
- QWIN is a New Cannabis Company Looking to Change the Industry
- What is the view of the Federal Government for cannabis products
- Where is cannabis legal?
- South Dakota Set to Take Another Look at Cannabis Laws
- New York CBD Business Gets Another Win
- Voting on Cannabis Legalization In South Dakota Set for November.
- Several Hemp Organizations Call For Exemption Of Hemp From International Drug Laws
- Senate Majority Leader Backs Hemp Based Face Mask to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- Nepal Proposes Hemp Legislation
- CBD Processing Startup Hopes to Help Southwest Colorado Hemp Farmers
- Hemp Extract THC Limits Raised in Oregon
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Daily Light Integral (DLI)
The Daily Light Integral (DLI) is the amount of PAR a plant is exposed to…
Marijuana-Infused Product (MIP)
Edibles, THC soda, and anything created using a cannabis concentrate falls under this category. MIP…
Chemigation (an amalgamation of chemical and irrigation) is the application of any chemical, such as…
Biomass is a measurement of the raw amount of biologically active material in an area….
A minor phytocannabinoid that is being studied for its promising medical potential as an antibacterial…