The main constituents of cannabis, referring to Tetrahydrocannaidiol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD).
- Minor Cannabinoids are Receiving Major Attention
- Kush Queen Product Review Product Spotlight
- Morocco Leading Africa Towards Legal Marijuana & More Positive News from the US
- France’s CBD Outlets Surge Amid EU Changes
- Feds Seek Proof on Kratom and Marijuana’s Role in Pain Treatment
- GW Pharmaceuticals Gets New FDA Approval for CBD Drug
- Professor Gets Grant to Study Environmental Factors in Growing Hemp
- Hempcrete Faces Barrier before it is Widely Adopted
- Study Looks at Using Cannabis for Acute Pain
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Shade Avoidance Response
The shade avoidance response is how plants respond to shady conditions. Typically, when a plant…
Defoliation is a training technique to maximize a cannabis plant’s utilization of light in indoor…
Coevolution is a special kind of evolution, wherein two or more species adapt to evolutionary…
Referring to cannabis plants that originate from the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan and Pakistan….