Causing or capable of causing intoxication. Unlike Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) causes intoxicating effects.
- Biden’s DOJ Appointee Alleges She Never Supported Drug Decriminalization
- Delta-8’s High Demand Divides Marijuana Extraction Sector
- NFL Traverses How CBD and Cannabis Can Work as Opioid Alternatives
- Elon Musk Considers Cannabidiol as Fake
- CBD Oil Extends Strawberries’ Shelf Life, Recent Study Shows
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 2
- Pakistan Becomes the Latest Country to Legalize Domestic Hemp Cultivation
- Purdue University Works With Private Enterprise to Develop Quantitative THC Field Test
- CBG Set for Wider Distribution in Canada as International Companies Team Up
- Minor Cannabinoids are Receiving Major Attention
- Canada’s CBD Beverage Market Off to a Shaky Start
- Police Drop Case Against Hemp Farmers in Iceland
- Alpine Hemp Company Sets Sights on New Demographics for Cannabis Products
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Worm castings (sometimes called vermicast) are an organic fertilizer produced by earthworm fecal matter. The…
When the term “negative pressure” is used, it’s often used to refer to a cleanroom…
A suspension is a heterogenous mixture of molecules in a liquid that does not dissolve….
Power of Hydrogen (pH)
Power of Hydrogen (pH) is a measurement of the acidity of a substance. The scale…