Causing or capable of causing intoxication. Unlike Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) causes intoxicating effects.
- Pakistan Becomes the Latest Country to Legalize Domestic Hemp Cultivation
- Purdue University Works With Private Enterprise to Develop Quantitative THC Field Test
- CBG Set for Wider Distribution in Canada as International Companies Team Up
- Minor Cannabinoids are Receiving Major Attention
- Canada’s CBD Beverage Market Off to a Shaky Start
- Police Drop Case Against Hemp Farmers in Iceland
- Alpine Hemp Company Sets Sights on New Demographics for Cannabis Products
- What are the Benefits of CBD?
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Short for hashish, hash is concentrated cannabis produced by removing the plant’s trichomes through filtration….
Heuristics is a form of logical deduction used both in computing and normal logic to…
The flowering plant’s unit of reproduction, capable of developing into another plant. In order to…
Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA)
Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) is a thread-like chain of nucleotides carrying the genetic instructions used in…
One of the most prevalent cannabinoids found in cannabis with enormous therapeutic potential. CBD is…