The scientific name for the Cannabis Indica species of cannabis. It is commonly used to describe a type of marijuana that produces more relaxing and sedative effects, compared to sativa strains.
- World-Renowned Nestle Enters European CBD Market
- USDA Adds to Hemp Rules Comment Period
- Legislators Get Ready to Vote on Marijuana
- American Shaman Enacts First CBD Store within a Store Partnership
- GW Pharmaceuticals Gets New FDA Approval for CBD Drug
- HempFlax Purchases German Insulation Company
- Still Growing for Research, Indiana Expects 600 Industrial Hemp Sites for 2020 Season
- CBD Retailer Sued for Falsely Claiming their Products were Heavy Metal Free
- NJ Hemp Advocates will Discuss Industry During Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Impact On Hemp Industry Sales
- Reporting Requirements for Adverse Effects Updated by FDA
- Hemp vs. Marijuana
- Virginia Judges Abandons Cannabis Case for Hemp Flower
- Report: CBD From Hemp Could be Worth $23 Billion by 2023
- EPA Pestered by Farmers to Approve Hemp Pesticides
- Farmers Voice Concerns over USDA Proposed Hemp Regulations
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Cannabinoid Acids are acid-form precursors to cannabinoids. When decarboxylated, these acids will become cannabinoids.
A minor phytocannabinoid classified as a byproduct of Cannabidiol (CBD) with limited clinical research available.
A rider is an amendment or addition to an insurance policy that confers additional benefits…
Chlormequat is a plant growth regulator that is used to thicken stems. As a PGR,…
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF) is the amount of PAR photons emitted from a lamp per…