A popular way to grow cannabis that uses a soil-free system. This type of cultivation circulates water and nutrients to plant roots which enables more control over the growing process. The advantage to growing hydroponically is that you deliver nutrients directly to the plant’s roots so the plant can focus more of its energy on growing.
- Pennsylvania K-12 Students to Learn about Hemp Benefits
- This Week In Hemp: Hemp Research Published, Many Companies in Acquisition Mode
- Researchers Look to Hemp to Clean up Florida Waterways
- Colorado’s First LED Hemp Research Facility Announced
- 10 Pesticides Approved for Hemp by EPA
- EPA Pestered by Farmers to Approve Hemp Pesticides
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Any and all cannabinoids from the plant other than Tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD).
A polymorphism is a portion of a species genome that can change from organism to…
The scientific name for the Cannabis Indica species of cannabis. It is commonly used to…
Saturation Vapor Pressure (SVP)
Saturation Vapor Pressure is the vapor pressure of the air at maximum saturation of water….
A system in which water is returned to the plant’s root system after draining.,