The start of the plant’s growth cycle, specifically referring to when the seed cracks and sprouts a seedling. This process is intentionally triggered to force cannabis seeds out of their dormant state and back into the normal growth life cycle.
- Italian Hemp Varieties Advance in the Recertification Process
- Italy’s Hemp Varieties to be Recertified
- The Lawsuit Against 4 Million Seeds Held Hostage
- High Grade Hemp Seeds Offers Farmers a Way to Diversify Hemp Production with New CBG Strain
- Growers Debate the Benefits of using Greenhouses to Grow Hemp
- Industrial Hemp Manufacturing Moves Forward with Lawsuit after Opponent’s Appeal gets Denied
- Seed Buyback Announced by EcoGen Labs
- Low THC Cultivars Sought After by Canadian Hemp Group for 2020
- Fiber the Focus of Indiana Hemp Farmers
- 75% of Pennsylvania CBD Producers without Purchase Contracts
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
A system in which the roots of a plant are consistently or intermittently misted with…
An inorganic element, such as calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, or zinc, that is essential to…
Crumble is a cannabis extract made from BHO. Crumble is made similarly to shatter, but…
The body’s state of balance that enables cells and systems to live and function. When…
Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) is the total capacity of a soil to hold exchangeable cations….