Referring to a cannabis extract that contains the complete range of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and fatty acids found in the plant. Compared to other extracts, full-spectrum contains everything the plant contains. The extraction technique is designed so that no active compounds are lost during the process to maintain the integrity of the whole plant.
- Kush Queen Product Review Product Spotlight
- Biggest Human Cannabidiol Test Launches
- Holiday Gift Guide – Part 3
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 1
- Hemp Company Receives a $75 Million Investment Capital From Chinese Pharma Giant
- Review: Synchronicity Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- Review: Prima, The Trifecta CBD Powders
- Hemp Oil Company in Colorado Makes Deal with Golf Management Firm
- CBD Crystal Producer Scales up Production in Colorado
- This Week In Hemp: New Regulations, International Expansion, and New Products
- Czech CBD Processor Can Now Export to Spain
- South Africa Changes Drug Laws to Allow CBD
- PetSmart Starts Selling Hemp in Certain States
- This Week in Hemp: States Prepare for 2020 Growing Season, New Companies Launch while Old Ones Flounder.
- Charlotte’s Web Publishes Significant Q1 Loss
- Miraflora Launched New Line of Hemp Products to Combine Sustainability and Innovation
- CBD Retailer Sued for Falsely Claiming their Products were Heavy Metal Free
- Sephora Sets Standards for their CBD Topicals
- Wisconsin Company Focuses on Seed-to-Bottle CBD
- Colorado’s First LED Hemp Research Facility Announced
- Farmers Voice Concerns over USDA Proposed Hemp Regulations
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Mercury Vapor Lamp
The oldest member of the HID family, mercury vapor lamps work by arcing electricity through…
A minor phytocannabinoid with similar structure and effects to Cannabichromene (CBC).
Photorespiration is a reaction that occurs in some plant species when the temperature exceeds the…
Psyllids, or jumping plant lice, are small plant-feeding insects. They tend to prey on particular…
Reflectors are a part of lighting systems designed to focus light towards the intended target….
Marijuana Enforcement Tracking Reporting Compliance (METRC)
A regulatory system that cannabis businesses use to monitor cannabis plants from ‘seed-to-sale’ (from the…