Referring to a cannabis extract that contains the complete range of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and fatty acids found in the plant. Compared to other extracts, full-spectrum contains everything the plant contains. The extraction technique is designed so that no active compounds are lost during the process to maintain the integrity of the whole plant.
- Review: Prima, The Trifecta CBD Powders
- Hemp Oil Company in Colorado Makes Deal with Golf Management Firm
- CBD Crystal Producer Scales up Production in Colorado
- This Week In Hemp: New Regulations, International Expansion, and New Products
- Czech CBD Processor Can Now Export to Spain
- South Africa Changes Drug Laws to Allow CBD
- PetSmart Starts Selling Hemp in Certain States
- This Week in Hemp: States Prepare for 2020 Growing Season, New Companies Launch while Old Ones Flounder.
- Charlotte’s Web Publishes Significant Q1 Loss
- Miraflora Launched New Line of Hemp Products to Combine Sustainability and Innovation
- CBD Retailer Sued for Falsely Claiming their Products were Heavy Metal Free
- Sephora Sets Standards for their CBD Topicals
- Wisconsin Company Focuses on Seed-to-Bottle CBD
- Colorado’s First LED Hemp Research Facility Announced
- Farmers Voice Concerns over USDA Proposed Hemp Regulations
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Conservation of Energy
Conservation of energy is a physical law that states that energy cannot be created or…
Ideal Gas Law
The Ideal Gas Law is a physical law detailing the relationship of temperature, pressure, and…
Day length; the relationship between the length of light and dark in a 24 hour…
Crystal-like components of the cannabis plant that hold the most cannabinoid content.