A general term for a facility where medical cannabis patients or consumers can legally and safely access and purchase cannabis products.
- Massachusetts Dispensary Commission Sues over Equity Regulations
- Colorado’s Governor Signs Cannabis Social Equity Reform
- Late Activist Markgraaff Dion Helped and Inspired Many
- New York’s Governor Reveals Changes To Cannabis Legalization Plan
- Mississippi Senate Passes Medical Cannabis Program
- Maryland Marijuana Personnel Qualify for COVID-19 Vaccine
- Activists Use Old bins to Distribute Marijuana Pardon Applications
- Illinois Judge Thwarts Cannabis Licensing Efforts
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020 – Part 2
- What is Delta-8 THC?
- West Virginia Awards Medical Marijuana Processors License to multistate Operators
- TerrAscend Acquires Curaleaf Assets for $27.5 Million
- Maine’s Recreational Marijuana Industry Set To Kickoff
- What is the view of the Federal Government for cannabis products
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Genetically Modified Organism (GMO)
A genetically modified organism (GMO) is any organism, including plants, bacteria, animals, etc. that has…
The use of cannabis to support medical conditions such as chronic pain, nausea, anxiety, depression,…
Clostridium botulinum (abbreviated as C. botulinum) is an anaerobic, spore-forming bacterium that produces the neurotoxin…
Daily Light Integral (DLI)
The Daily Light Integral (DLI) is the amount of PAR a plant is exposed to…
The primary nutrients Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K) or the secondary nutrients Magnesium (Mg)…