Any type of cannabis product that is refined from flowers into a more purified and potent form. Concentrates are available in a wide array of forms such as oils, wax and tinctures. They are highly potent and concentrated, containing high levels of cannabinoids and other compounds.
- Canadian Cannabis Companies Come to Agreement to Distribute CBD
- Colorado Debates New Legislation in Response to Odor Complaints
- Canadian Marijuana Company Makes Seismic Shift to CBD
- PetSmart Battles Lawsuits Over Pet CBD Products
- Biocontrols: a Farmer’s Friend
- Hemp Extract THC Limits Raised in Oregon
- The Challenge of Buying Quality Hemp Seeds
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Gray Mold (species name: Botrytis cinerea) is a necrotrophic fungus that affects many plant species,…
Brix levels, commonly just called “Brix”, are a measurement of sugar content in an aqueous…
Carbon Fixation is the process wherein a plant takes atmospheric carbon dioxide and converts it…
Known as the “bliss molecule,” anandamide is a neurotransmitter that is considered an endocannabinoid because…
Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
This is the state division in charge of providing the operational rules for the legal…