A cluster of buds that grow tightly together, with the main cola forming at the very top of the plant.
- Hemp Growers Expect Changes as the Agriculture Department’s Regulations Take Effect
- Pachamama Product Spotlight
- Review: Pachamama Oil Tinctures
- Nerds Candy Maker Files Suit Against California Based CBD Firm
- France Looking for Suppliers for Its Free Medical Cannabis Program
- Bhang Corporation Settles Lawsuit Against Its Cannabis Edibles
- Today is National CBD Day – Update: It’s Over!
- Hemp Inc. Anticipates $2 Million in Sales by End of Quarter
- Sales Pass $1 Million for Hemp, Inc’s Premium Hemp Flower
- Canada’s CBD Beverage Market Off to a Shaky Start
- Hemp, Inc Announces Processing High Quality Buds
- The Ingredients for a Sweet Victory
- The University of Kentucky Develops Hemp Plants Devoid of THC
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
The name used to describe the attendant at a dispensary or cannabis store who works…
Salmonella is a genus of bacteria responsible for a wide variety of illnesses, although it…
Bioponics is a specialized form of hydroponics, focusing on only using organic nutrients in a…
A microclimate is a spot within a building or grow operation with a slightly different…