A cluster of buds that grow tightly together, with the main cola forming at the very top of the plant.
- Today is National CBD Day – Update: It’s Over!
- Hemp Inc. Anticipates $2 Million in Sales by End of Quarter
- Sales Pass $1 Million for Hemp, Inc’s Premium Hemp Flower
- Canada’s CBD Beverage Market Off to a Shaky Start
- Hemp, Inc Announces Processing High Quality Buds
- The Ingredients for a Sweet Victory
- The University of Kentucky Develops Hemp Plants Devoid of THC
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
A minor phytocannabinoid that is currently being studied for its potentially beneficial properties.
Reinsurance is a special type of insurance wherein the reinsurer acts as an insurance company…
A specific variety of a plant species. Strains are usually named by their breeders, and…
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
The Canadian Standards Association (shortened as CSA) is a nonprofit association serving business, industry, government…
To gradually acclimatize a plant to a more harsh environment. A seedling must be hardened-off…