A small ingestible container containing an herb or medicine that you swallow. Capsules are a common product in the medical, cannabis and supplement industries.
- Alabama House Committee Approves Legalization Bill On Medical Marijuana
- Two organizations Selected to Supply Marijuana Flowers
- Pachamama Product Spotlight
- Alabama’s Senate Passes Medical Cannabis Bill
- Alabama Senate Commission Passes Medical Marijuana Reform
- Alabama Set to Decriminalize Medical Cannabis
- Spain’s Fytocina Set To Launch Hemp-Based Supplements
- QWIN is a New Cannabis Company Looking to Change the Industry
- Arthritis Foundation Gives CBD Guidance
- Is Vaping the Magic Bullet We’re Lead to Believe?
- Florida CBD Company Faces Lawsuit over Possible Vape Illness
- United Natural Products Alliance Admits First CBD Company
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
Pathogenesis is defined as a set of conditions that lead to the development of a…
Anthocyanins are a group of pigments found in plants that appear as red, purple, or…
Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) is a technique used to analyze the chemical composition of a…
Dientamoeba fragilis, sometimes called parasitic fragilis, is a single-celled species that causes gastrointestinal upset in…
A minor phytocannabinoid classified as a byproduct of Cannabidiol (CBD) with limited clinical research available.