One of the most prevalent cannabinoids found in cannabis with enormous therapeutic potential. CBD is non-intoxicating, meaning it does not produce the “high” feeling associated with marijuana. Scientists refer to CBD as a “promiscuous” compound because it causes positive therapeutic impacts in many different ways while tapping into how we function physiologically and biologically.
- Several Hemp Organizations Call For Exemption Of Hemp From International Drug Laws
- FDA Warning Gets Injectable CBD Products Recalled
- Class-action Lawsuits Against Public Firms Which Deal with Hemp
- Lebanon Becomes the First Arab Country to Legalize Cannabis Cultivation for Medical Use
- East Troy Institute Leads the Charge in Hemp Research and Education
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Other Hemp Industry Terms
UV-B, short for Ultraviolet B, is a specific wavelength of light (between 280–315 nm) that…
Photoacclimation is the natural acclimation of a plant to specific light intensity and quality. The…
These are nutrients that plants need only in small amounts. High levels can be toxic….
Paclobutrazol is a plant growth regulator that reduces or prevents shoot growth. As a PGR,…
The scientific name for marijuana, the psychoactive variety of the cannabis plant, with high levels…